Usenova Sandugash Meirambekkyzy Senior Coordinator of the Center, Master of Psychology, holder of the title “Best University Teacher of the Republic of Kazakhstan - 2018”
Inclusive education is one of the processes of dissemination of the education system, aimed at ensuring access to quality education for all. It provides for the inclusion of children with special educational needs in a quality educational environment, regardless of physical, mental, intellectual, cultural, aesthetic, linguistic and other characteristics, the removal of all barriers, their social adaptation, integration into society to receive a quality education.
- Kh. Dulaty TarSU has been providing inclusive education since 2016. In the 2016-2017 academic year 20 students with disabilities and 2 undergraduates, in 2017-2018 academic year 34 students, in 2018-2019 academic year 43 students studied at the university. In January, 2018 by order of the rector of the university, a center for psychological adaptation in inclusive education was opened.
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE CENTER:
Supporting software with support for students with disabilities. Creating conditions to increase the level of access to education by providing special literature, access to educational materials, lectures, tests and exams in the form most accessible to students and integration into the educational process of the university.
Senior Coordinator of the Center S.M.Usenova graduated from continuing education courses in inclusive education in Turkey at the University of Arel and in the cities of Berlin (Germany), Moscow (Russia), Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) and also in Nur-Sultan, Almaty, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kyzylorda, Karaganda, Shymkent.
Currently, the university introduced the provision of “Psychological and pedagogical support of inclusive education”, defines the forms of integration of students with disabilities in the general educational environment, and the Regulation on the Center for Support of Students with Disabilities at the university is developed. At the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, the discipline "Fundamentals of Inclusive Education" has been introduced. Orders for books on inclusive education have been issued.
Events organized in this area:
- The course "Technology of inclusive education" (January 15-22, 2017);
- Training seminar "The use of special tools in teaching students with disabilities and the principles of universal design" (April 19-20, 2018);
- Seminar on the topic: “What to do if you were witnessed a child who is angry about inclusion” (April 2, 2019);
- Competition on the theme: “I want to live” (April 10, 2019).